Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Financial Services Education Consultant provides financial services product education and sales skills development primarily to Exclusive Financial Specialists (EFS). Additionally, education to our field sales leaders and Exclusive Agencies. Utilize your coaching and consultative skills in this role. You would be an integral part in the success of our Financial Specialist. You would assist with identifying and installing new partnerships. This is a mobile role and you would be working in the field.
- Help identity, develop and implement financial services education Exclusive Financial Specialists/Financial Specialists
- Consult with AF Sales Education team to determine appropriate curriculum design. Help consult with internal & external resources to implement various modules of education
- Deliver structured EFS/FS financial services pre-center education program that supports regulatory requirements, the Allstate product portfolio, general industry knowledge, and sales marketing / presentation skills education
- Oversee new EFS installations. Oversee evaluation of EFS skill levels and identify development and education opportunities. Ensure a quality development process that includes the coordination of all involved support departments
- Help analyze correlation between training programs and field sales personnel performance. Apply findings and assist in the development of appropriate educational and training programs to meet specific needs (in partnership with AF Sales Education team)
- Leverages opportunities to apply knowledge learned on the job and to share such knowledge/best practices among peers
- Involves wholesalers in EFS on-boarding experience, as necessary. Partner with AF Sales Education to help identify, develop and implement financial services education strategies for Exclusive Agents, Licensed Sales Producers, and field sales leaders. Identify skills gaps and reinforce education
- Provide product knowledge and sales assistance and support to PFR's and field sales leaders when requested
- Source candidates for open EFS opportunities
This role will support the states of Washington and Alaska. Travel within the state of Washington and to Alaska will be required.
- 4+ years of financial services and/or P&C sales/management experience recommended
- 4 year college degree
- Extensive financial services product knowledge
- Knowledge of education techniques
- Knowledge of industry including competitors and trends (i.e., knows what it takes to be successful in the financial services industry; has a thorough knowledge of the industry’s history, customers, and competitive environment)
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management
- Overnight travel
- Series 7, 51/53, 63 (in some states) or equivalent
- Life Licensed
- Industry certifications preferred *(CFP, ChFC, CLU, LUTCF)
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.