Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Account Management Team directly influences direct sales and channel development. To profitably grow or manage the partner relationships in the retail or wholesale market segments and achieve desired business results by developing proactive partner relationships, leading, managing and implementing effective strategies, processes and programs in the Roadside Assistance Services.
Provide leadership for a Partner Relationship Management Team driving growth and developing marketing strategies for 50+ partners across multiple industries focused on roadside services. The position will provide leadership and direction to ensure growth across all client/ partner verticles- direct mail, tele-services, web and direct response TV. The relationship leader will also lead the initiative to maximize other corporate products and services to the partner portfolio. A key responsibility will be to develop high potential talent within the organization.
- Develop partner marketing plans with P&L responsibility for managing marketing budget and CV hurdles.
- Lead quarterly strategy planning session with partners; participating in additional partner meetiRsgs including weekly status updates, process improvement, trouble-shooting, or growth-focused meetings
- Mentor/guide direct reports’ development of annual partner marketing plans, understanding/balancing their Critical to Qualities (CTQs) with Allstate Roadside Services’ goals
- Develop solid partner relationships at highest levels as a proactive business strategist; responsible for proposing and implementing new products/channels to expand partner relationships and responding decisively to changes in market; clarify partner expectations for successful program execution and integration; primary point of partner contact for the business in managing/resolving strategy partner issues and providing leadership for internal best practices sharing and strategy building across business functions; ensures each direct report relationship manager:
- Becomes a key advocate for assigned partners
- Identifies/documents client CTQs
- Ensures marketing execution team is meeting goals set for monthly campaigns and work with them to find solutions for growth and improvement
- Develops action plans to facilitate achievement of all partner CTQs
- Leads weekly partner update calls and follows through on action items
- Develops, maintains, and enhances excellent working relationship with assigned partners and proactively ensure deepening of senior relationships with partner and Allstate Roadside Services
- Understand partner performance dynamics to develop and support key business strategies
- Experienced marketer with 7+ years of experience leading partner relationships and developing strategic marketing plans
- 5+ years proven client/vendor relationship management skills
- Concise and clear communications; solid interpersonal skills
- Clear thinker who has the ability to focus the organization on critical items
- Inclusive leader experienced in leading a team; external focus
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent marketing experience including experience in client relationship management
- Experience developing presentations and pitching to all levels of management
- Strategic leadership and planning, balancing Allstate Roadside Services and partner needs to develop strategy and drive business solutions; customer centric and business goals advocate
- Project management skills - able to manage multiple projects
- Financial proficiency and analytical skills
- Six Sigma MBB/BB/GB certification preferred
- Strategic mindset
- Open and active listener
- Problem solving, decision making,
- Strong negotiation and organization skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.