Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver’s likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
The Solutions Engineering Team is responsible for assisting in implementation of Arity’s software solutions to selected customers. These individuals go on site or provide high-touch remote support as our partners onboard our products. The role is highly technical and will be interacting mostly with developers and product managers at our customers’ organizations. It will be the responsibility of the account management leaders to determine where to deploy these resources.
As an Arity Solutions Engineer you will utilize your strong technical skills and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of technical consultation for our customers building out our software solutions. You will be on-site with our customers helping solve their needs, then reporting back to product teams with clear feedback to help inform our product roadmap. You are responsible for the successful implementation of our products with individual customers including architecture, customization, and workflow.
- Create client onboarding plans and project plans, hold client to these and walk through with them
- Travel to client sites to understand how they are utilizing our products
- Report back to Arity product teams about roadblocks, product feature gaps, challenges, and successes
- Oversee clients through implementation of our products and answer any questions the client may have, participate in product onboarding process
- Define future roles and responsibilities of other team members as it grows
- Adapt project plans and executions to client needs depending on their work methodologies, programming languages, and processes
- Creates assessments of client project implementation and reports back to leadership
- Create and deliver customer-centric solution designs
- Provide ongoing technical support throughout the implementation lifecycle, partnering with developers, devOps, customer support team, and account management
- Present roadmap, vision, proposed architectures and business outcomes to all levels – developers, architects, CTO, CIO
- Transform customer feedback into actionable product roadmap items
- 8-10 years technical work experience
- Solution Architecture/Engineering experience as a field of practice (able to listen to customer requirements, whiteboard and propose solution architecture, and get hands-on with the tech to design, build, and demonstrate real business value)
- Familiarity with SDKs, APIs, and mobile app development
- Experience presenting and/or teaching technical concepts
- Experience in both waterfall and Agile work environments
- Customer-facing experience or demonstrated ability to communicate with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Day to day:
- Travels 75-90%
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.