Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver’s likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
The Arity Platform Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the products in Arity’s growing and revolutionary product portfolio. Digital Product Managers are responsible for making sure that our teams are building the right thing and they do accomplish this by understanding customer needs, conducting data driven analyses and ensuring team alignment to Arity coprorate objectives. Product managers work collaboratively with their development teams and cross functional stakeholders to deliver and manage their respective digital products.
The Digital Product Manager – Sensors (Mobile SDK) is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of the Arity Driving Engine SDK, a key capability area of the Arity Platform. This includes managing the strategic product vision, gaining empathy for your customers and their needs (software engineers are a key persona) and delivering software to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by their product. Successful Digital Product Managers help to identify assumptions and they validate those assumptions through the use of modern product discovery techniques. The Digital Product Manager will also be responsible for partnering with Product Marketing Managers to ensure the successful creation and execution of internal & external go-to market and communications strategies for their product.
Depending on experience and qualifications, this role could also become repsonsible for the larger Arity Platform Sensor ecosystem (consisting of the Mobile SDK, hardware sensor and 3rd party sensors).
• Create, drive and execute product strategy for one or more Sensor products in the Arity Platform product portfolio.
• Use metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform overall product strategy.
• Engage in hypothesis generation and discovery/test & learn activities to learn more about your customers, validate assumptions, and determine product investments.
• Manage a product backlog, create effective user stories and provide timely stakeholder updates on development iterations.
• Ensure the successful execution of agile rituals to support highly iterative development and learning loops.
• Contribute to our learning culture by coaching and/or mentoring members of the cross-functional organization.
• Partner with Product Marketing Managers to develop and execute internal and external communications related to your product and/or portfolio.
• 5-10 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial with experience shipping modern software, preferably in a SaaS, IoT, Advertising or Mobility company/market
• Experience writing/coding software, particularly mobile (iOS and Android) and/or IoT a plus (this may help with customer empathy as one of your key personas will be software development engineers)
• Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a broad range of stakeholders
• Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems & to address with innovative solutions
• Clear passion for topics of technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space
• Understanding of and experience working in a KPI-driven environment using Agile/lean development methods
• Undergraduate or Masters degree in computer science, engineering or business, with related work experience developing modern software platforms
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.