Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This role is responsible for developing and nurturing productive relationships with assigned Arity customers, effectively using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure that the customer’s experience with Arity products is consistently high quality. Ensures that the customer understands and appreciates the value proposition of our products. Expands the relationship through upsell.
Coaches other account team members to build the group’s collective knowledge of our portfolio, to have empathy for the challenges that customers face and suggests ways to work effectively with internal teams to deliver and achieve economically beneficial outcomes and positive customer experiences.
The Arity Senior account manager will also partner with the Arity sales person and implementation manager to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to a successful experience going forward.
- Develops solid customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Sets and initiates expectations as a guideline for successful program execution and integration and serves as the primary point of contact for the business stakeholder on a daily basis and also for managing/resolving issues.
- Develops to overall account management team strategy: Provides leadership for creating internal account management best practices including documents, templates, meetings protocol, etc.
- Develops and proactively evaluates procedures and processes regularly and recommends alternatives or improvements.
- Develops and proactively sets action plans for proposing new products and services to their customers and coaches other managers.
- Works cross functionally between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate.
- Develops and lead strategic planning sessions with customers. Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews, engaging, briefing and bringing other Arity team members to the table as needed.
- Understand the consumer marketing application of Arity’s products and can consult with the customer’s consumer program managers.
- Project Management: Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing and ensures that the product team aligns their dates to customer needs.
Guidance and Leadership
- Ability to initiate structure for a growing Arity account management practice. Creates and shares out planning templates and/ or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance.
- Oversees and provides guidance on how to use and creates CSat metrics and measurement approach for Arity accounts, makes operational recommendations on how to improve the Customer experience.
- Establishes budgets for accounts and ensures the overall team is billing appropriately.
- Able to effectively present, persuade, and obtain support of program opportunities from higher levels of Arity management.
- Shares knowledge by providing feedback to product and marketing teams with respect to marketing materials based on in depth knowledge of customer needs and priorities.
- Provides direction and guidance by actively building relationships across teams, team members and senior leaders in order to collaborate on business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 10+ year experience in Account Management, with a preference for Insurance, software or telematics experience.
- Ability to serve as the internal advocate for Customers with the expertise to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Effective in establishing priorities for own accounts and across account managers; highly organized.
- Strong influencing skills
- Can effectively direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives
- Experience with presense (interfacing with business leadership and client leadership) within an organization.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.