In Finance, we analyze and communicate financial results for key products and initiatives. In addition, we participate in advanced technology and analytics projects to drive the business forward—all while enjoying work-life balance.
Investments dynamically manages a portfolio with nearly $80 billion AUM across multiple public and private asset classes, which allows exposure to multiple facets of investments.
Why work in Finance at Allstate?
- You’ll gain exposure to senior leadership early on in your career.
- You’ll have multifaceted opportunities to build transferrable skills for career movement throughout the enterprise.
- You can participate in development and learning events outside of your day-to-day job to grow your career even further.
What’s essential to know about working in Finance here?
What different types of work or projects does this area focus on?
What impact does Finance have on our business?
What types of roles are included in Finance?
Why work in Investments at Allstate?
- You can work with a group of experienced investors that you can learn from in a collaborative environment.
- You’ll be part of a company whose focus is to take care of people when they need it most.
What’s essential to know about working here?
What opportunities for unique perks & benefits may be available for Investments?
What different types of work or projects does Investments focus on?
What impact does Investments have on our business?
What types of roles & backgrounds are included in this area?