Avail is a new car sharing platform focused on improving mobility and reducing the cost of car ownership. We provide a safe and easy experience for both owners and borrowers to list and book vehicles across multiple concepts: travelers coming in and out of major airports, sharing with neighbors, and as an affordable alternative during insurance claims.
Avail is seeking a talented analyst to join the Marketing team, owning data, insights and reporting. This person will report to the Marketing Director and use insights to drive growth, marketing decisions, channel optimization and budget allocations while also partnering closely with the central Data and Analytics team to design and create data tables. The ideal candidate has experience and thrives in a start-up environment, has marketing acumen, and cares that data insights are taken all the way to implementation.
- Work with other marketing leads to ensure that teams are using data to make informed decisions about spend, optimization and prioritization.
- Own insights and reporting so that the most important metrics are always accessible and understandable
- Understand consumer funnels and work with marketing and product to set appropriate goals at each stage
- Champion experimentation by creating a framework for testing, ensuring consistent measurement and implementation.
- Lead the creation and ongoing improvement of marketing attribution, measurement and data integrity
- Partner with the central data and analytics team to design and build the company’s greater data strategy and architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong ability to analyze data and synthesize findings into actionable insights and recommendations
- Advanced SQL skills and ability to navigate large, messy, raw data
- Experience using data visualization tools, both sophisticated and simple
- Enjoys working cross-functionally and communicates effectively
- Understands digital marketing channels, offline advertising, growth and conversion optimization
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.