Avail is a new car sharing platform focused on improving mobility and reducing the cost of car ownership. We provide a safe and easy experience for both owners and borrowers to list and book vehicles across multiple concepts: travelers coming in and out of major airports, sharing with neighbors, and as an affordable alternative during insurance claims.
Avail is looking for an SEO Manager who will take our SEO program to the next level. This position plays a key role in building out a best-in-class program including, but not limited to, planning, execution, and measurement.
This individual will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to achieve measurable results against acquisition KPIs.
This role is for you if you’re excited by the opportunity to:
- Build an SEO practice
- Develop and deploy a cutting-edge SEO strategy
- Integrate best practices across engineering teams & creative teams
- Establish infrastructure & process Job Responsibilities
- Maintain high levels of site hygiene through process integration—with engineering, design, and creative teams—and hands-on optimizations.
- Ideate and deliver on world class technical audits & optimizations.
- Develop & execute innovative backlink acquisition strategies.
- Execute and maintain an optimal local SEO plan.
- Plan out and lead organic conversion rate optimization and app store optimization efforts.
- Support and influence the SEO content program, from identifying content opportunities and putting them into practice to measurement.
- Manage our SEO tech stack, and evolve reporting capabilities using tool APIs.
- Build relationships with internal Allstate teams to aid our strategy and theirs.
- Socialize program status updates, resource needs, blockers to key stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- +5 years’ minimum SEO experience, with +3 years’ hands-on experience.
- Up-to-date on all the latest best practices, major algorithm updates, & SEO trends.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence product, engineering, and creative teams, in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners.
- Analytical marketer comfortable leveraging large data sets to identify insights and to drive strategy.
- Capable of acting autonomously and collaboratively in ambiguous environments.
- Excellent prioritization & project management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities.
- Creative problem solver comfortable operating in a fast environment.
- Strong communications skills: you’re able to distill complex topics down into digestible bites.
- Experience with SEO tools like: AHREFs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Moz, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Bonus: You’ve experience leading successful App Store Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization programs
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.