The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Senior Executive Recruiter provides strategic thought leadership to the team in addition to executing Director and Officer level recruitment across the enterprise. As a member of the Executive Recruiting team, the recruiter embodies “Our Shared Purpose” by being relentlessly focused on customer experience, and a driver of business outcomes through best in class recruiting strategy and execution. Allstate Executive Recruiters act as strategic advisors to our partners in HR, and executive leadership across the Allstate Family of companies in the creation and execution of dynamic recruiting strategies.
Additionally, Senior Executive Recruiter will
- Build deep trusted advisor relationships with Allstate senior executives and stakeholders across HR
- Champion continuous improvement of the executive recruiting function
- Execute full life cycle recruiting to include developing search strategy, sourcing, and interviewing candidates to attract and evaluate candidates, developing and presenting recommendations on qualified candidates to our hiring managers/internal clients
- Drive a relentless focus on customer experience, building the Allstate Executive Recruiting brand, and demonstrating our value proposition
- Leverage Data and Analytics to inform recruiting strategies and influence business outcomes
- Partner with Executive Compensation and Executive Development and Succession teams to design and execute integrated talent strategies for the Allstate executive population
- Partner with the Director of Executive Recruiting to identify and leverage opportunities to impact quality, cost, and speed of delivery
- Educate our customers on executive recruiting best practices and labor market dynamics. Leverage research and competitive intelligence
Desired Skills, Experiences, and Behaviors:
- Adept at building deep relationships, establishing credibility, and an influential communicator
- A consulting mentality combined with high learning and change agility
- Ability to think strategically and focus on flawless operational and tactical execution
- A natural collaborator who is driven to win connectively as a team
- Deep recruiting expertise. Ability to craft effective recruiting strategies, execute at a high level, and solve complex recruiting problems
- 5+ years of related experience; ideally with an agency coupled with some corporate side experience
- Easily builds rapport, trust, and influence with candidates and business leaders
- Strong negotiation skills and executive compensation expertise
- Driven to excel as an individual and optimize team performance
- Political savvy, business acumen, and executive presence to effectively partner with senior leadership and interact with an executive candidate population
- Expertise in executive recruiting best practices at every phase of the recruiting
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.