The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Business Transformation Office (BTO) is part of Corporate Business Transformation (CBT). CBT’s role is to create transparency, drive strategic decisions, and accelerate and enable execution to achieve Transformative Growth (TG) objectives. Within the BTO, the Operating Model team is accountable for installing common language, tools and minimum standards for all disciplines (i.e., agile, waterfall) across all TG Strategic Lever teams. This role is responsible for proactive and iterative evolution of the artifacts, tools, processes that are part of the TG Operating Model and for working with key stakeholders to ensure adoption. May also provide consulting, project management and support within subject matter expertise across the enterprise for focused initiatives.
- Demonstrates understanding of business unit and/or industry systems, processes and requirements
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge, leadership, strategic vision and general management skills
- Takes an integrated approach to ensure initiatives align to the Company determined growth and profit goals
- Formulates and/or contributes to formulation of strategies to achieve plan objectives
- Helps interpret Allstate’s strategic vision into team priorities and activities
- Leads the development/design of new plans, programs & processes of high complexity
- Provides support in removing barriers to cooperative efforts with teams across functions
- Assists in driving results through the development of effective relationships
- Analyzes statistical data as it relates to programs, projects and processes of moderate complexity; provides action alternatives for improvement as appropriate. Anticipates and makes recommendations to solve market specific implications of business strategies
- Develops communication strategies and materials to support new plans, programs, or processes
- Enables leadership efforts for continuous improvements with sales processes & programs
- Helps present business cases and influences others to take recommended actions
- Modifies and aligns existing and new initiatives to support changing business strategies and tactics
- When applicable, seeks to connect resources across departments to share expertise necessary to successfully complete projects
- Provides business/technical consultation and consistently plans, implements, manages, and/ or sponsors moderate complexity projects
- Establishes and tracks plan performance; coordinates and evaluates project controls and tracks/analyzes project ROI
- Plans and coordinates the integration and delivery of planned changes, projects, or programs
- Supports governance processes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Power BI knowledge a plus
- Solutions-focused and resourceful problem solver who quickly adapts to changing environments and enjoys working with ambiguity
- Strong project management skills including developing work plans, estimating and managing resources, time and budget
- Strategic thinker and curious learner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possesses working knowledge of processes, policies, and procedures relevant to the industry
- Responsible for compliance with current industry standards/environment that impact decisions and indicates requirements
- Strong intellectual curiosity with ability to focus it on business problems and analytical efforts
- Has the ability to solve routine problems of moderate complexity following established policies and procedures
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.