The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Are you ready to join a company that has spent years at the forefront of technology? If so, Allstate is ready for you. We’re not just an insurance company – we’re an innovation company and we’re looking for creative people like you to join our Claims Tech Solutions team.
In Claims Tech Solutions, you will be part of an organization creating new, industry-leading digital products that are not only cutting-edge but are developed using advanced engineering techniques designed to create an unmatched customer experience. In this Business Process Consultant role, you’ll be engaging with senior leadership and product teams to “tell our story” through dynamic, interactive, and collaborative events.
With continuous growth and development opportunities, you will have the chance to develop yourself with programs that include Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning courses. And that’s not all – here at Allstate, we believe in an inclusive workplace that encourages employees to bring unique perspectives and experiences to the table to collaboratively solve problems to elevate our customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action and leadership in ambiguous situations
- Self-directed and proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities.
- Work collaboratively on complex topics with senior leadership and product teams
- Strong written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Creative approach to communicating to all levels of the organization, adjusting content based on audience
- Strong ability to create and articulate a story based on multiple data points
- Attention to detail with department level financial and operational reporting
- Passion for learning and sharing experiences
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Develop content and socialize critical department level communications through interactive events or published materials
- Develop and publish Claim Tech Solutions strategic direction, accomplishments, and action plans to address challenges with stakeholders
- Facilitate weekly department level Retro focused on cross product team learning and mistake proofing
- Partner with Claim Tech Solutions senior leaders to develop and execute the departments human capital plan, succession planning and performance management
- Claim Tech Solutions point of contact for Enterprise Availability, Project Management Office, and Finance areas
- Manage department financial and reporting
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical office role, working with product teams and senior leadership to communicate successes and plans to address challenges
Compensation range for this position is $80,000 – $130,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.