Now is an exciting time to join Allstate! One of the world’s most trusted brands is building a team of enthusiastic colleagues, who together, are helping guide customers to live a life well protected. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
As a full-time Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Work from home to drive sales growth for the organization by connecting with interested prospective customers via inbound and outbound calls, live chat, SMS, etc.
- Serve as a trusted advisor by uncovering the prospect’s needs, identifying gaps in coverage, recommending solutions, and converting them into customers using a proven sales strategy.
Compensation & Benefits
- Average Earning Potential: $57,000 – $69,280 per year
- $33,280 base pay + monthly performance-based incentive averaging $2k-3k with top performers earning up to $6,600 per month making potential earnings $110,000+*
- Pay differentials may apply for shifts and Spanish/English bilingual
- Paid training and licensing
- Internet reimbursement
- Eligible for Allstate’s full suite of employee benefits from day one including health insurance, pension, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, wellbeing programs and so much more. Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more.
*Incentive based on productivity; incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstate’s discretion
Sign-On and Retention Bonuses
- External Applicants – If you already have your P&C License/Personal Lines prior to day one, you will get a $3,000 sign-on bonus paid after 30 days of employment!
- If you participate in Allstate’s post-hire licensing program, we will pay you $2,000 for passing your P&C Licensing exam on the 1st attempt, which is paid 30 days after passing exam!
How we position you for success:
We empower you to be the expert by providing you with extensive training, consistent support, and by rewarding you for your success through our attainable bonus structure.
- No prospecting – As a part of the inside sales team, leads are delivered directly to you
- Professional development – Learn and advance within a Fortune 100 company
- Best-in-class leaders and teams – Work alongside a team of equally ambitious and passionate colleagues, and always feel supported and valued from the top-down
- Stable recognizable brand – Backing of a longstanding brand with over 90 years of experience setting out to transform the insurance industry
- Reputable product suite – Allstate offers a wide set of highly reputable products that everyone needs
- Respect & appreciation – Join a team where diverse perspectives are respected and always welcome
- Enjoy a predictable schedule built around your lifestyle from the comfort of your home
- Being available for our customers is important to us so we operate 7 days a week, 6 a.m. – 1 a.m. CST
- Allstate will cover the cost to help you study for and earn your Property & Casualty license
- We offer 7 weeks of paid training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
You’d be a great fit if you are:
- Highly motivated and enjoy being rewarded for your efforts
- Energized by a challenge while also being able to make an impact
- Committed to doing what it takes to be successful in sales
- A strong communicator passionate about helping others
- Comfortable with navigating multiple computer program
- At least 1 year of sales, customer service, or related experience preferred
- With Allstate’s support in paid training and reimbursed examination fees, you must obtain your resident state Property & Casualty license.
- Reliable internet with plug-in ethernet/network cable
- Dedicated workspace in your home; Allstate will provide all the equipment
- HS Diploma or GED
*This position is only available within the US, but not currently available for Puerto Rico, California, New York, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 90 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply to Allstate. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.