The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Agency Senior Marketing Consultant I delivers quote volume and profitable market share growth in the Allstate Agency Channel. This individual may have responsibility in the following areas: Implementation of marketing strategies and plans to support Sales Zone priorities, effective implementation of key marketing programs, agency marketing consultation and support, and agency marketing education content development and deployment.
Zone Marketing Integration
- Effectively implement marketing plans that achieve marketing performance and Sales Zone goals.
- Provide local intelligence, agency segmentation and guidance to inform and maximize marketing effectiveness
- Shared accountability of results for assigned Sales Zone (s)
Agency Marketing Consultation and Support
- Implementation of agency marketing on-boarding, support, and consultation model for new and existing Allstate agency models.
- Incorporate functional expertise in marketing strategy to consult with agency owners to advise & influence development of local marketing plans to generate growth and customer loyalty
- Utilize a data driven approach in development of recommendations
- Ensure targeted agency segments are achieving marketing performance goals.
- Identify gaps and recommend innovative solutions / systems to support agency marketing objectives
- Adopt and utilize CRM system to support consultation measurement
Marketing Program Implementation – “Go to Market”
- Develop and implement execution plans for national and local marketing programs to achieve desired results
- Implement strategies that will generate desired agency engagement and enrollment in marketing programs
- Development, delivery, and implementation of Agency Marketing education content that achieves desired results and improves marketing performance
Key Responsibilities (cont.)
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Zone partners to ensure flawless execution and performance
- Strict adherence to effectively managing budget within 0%-2% of forecast
- Accountability for driving established metrics and reporting on overall program results
- Key measures of success: agency investment and engagement in marketing programs, improved quote volume, premium growth (new business, cross-sell and retention), and profitable market share growth.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of related experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Scope and Impact
- Intermediate/Advanced communication skills – written and verbal
- Intermediate decision-making skills – critical thinking
- Intermediate/Advanced functional knowledge
- Intermediate/Advanced organization and project management skills
- Intermediate data driven mindset
- Prior consulting experience required
Compensation offered for this role is $60,000.00-$100,000 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.