Technology Careers at Allstate
Allstate Technology is all about driving positive change. Our team uses the latest development technologies and tools to build products and services that will impact how future generations – our employees, customers, and communities — work, live and play.
We use topographic data to make sure that your front lawn doesn’t end up a swimming pool. We fly drones so we can get your claim started – right now. Not after you put your life back together. We even analyze your digital footprint so you can sidestep identity theft.
Each line of code we write, every product we build, and everything we do is fueled by a bigger purpose: to improve people’s lives.
As a member of Allstate’s technology team, you’ll be empowered to identify new solutions, build the unexpected and make a lasting impact on future generations.
Here’s a few more details on what makes a technology career at Allstate so extraordinary:
Meet our Valued Tech Team
Bridget R. / 4 years with Allstate
- Product Manager, Emerging Businesses
2019- Present | Chicago, IL
- Technology Leadership Development Program,
3-year Rotational Program
- Year 3: Robotics Process Automation Product Manager, Allstate Technology
2018-2019 | Northbrook, IL
- Year 2: Rating Services Organization Consultant, Emerging Business
2017-2018 | Chicago, IL
- Year 1: Product Owner/Business Analyst, Allstate Technology
2016-2017 | Northbrook, IL