Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver’s likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
The Digital Project Manager is accountable for leading all aspects of a project. This includes pursuit and/or project delivery including scope, timelines, resources, budget, risks and issues, relationships, and communication. It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds quality expectations.
The Digital Project Manager - Lead is accountable for leading all aspects of a moderately high complex program or project with the ability to provide project management on projects with a moderately high level of risk, organizational span, business complexity, team size, and interdependencies. Projects may be across multiple functional areas and often have fixed deadlines and are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Directs strategic initiatives or department level project/programs of moderately high complexity and impact
- Manages moderately high complexity projects independently with no support or direction from others
- Delivers project results through leadership and influence rather than authority and control
- Delivers project communication on complicated projects and issues in an easily understood simplified style to any audience
- Motivates others to share in project challenges and inspires them to achieve project goals while constructively evaluating their performance
- Manage total concurrent projects summing over 10,000 hours but may be less based on other complexity factors
- Customizes solutions for complex issues typically involving department or enterprise level considerations
- Drives achievement of projects/program success factors
- Represents the projects/program and its objectives in all governance/compliance/regulatory and gating forums
- Drives project execution. Provide direction and oversight throughout project lifecycle to project team to meet applicable business requirements
- Engages appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation
- Assesses and reports health of all projects in an objective manner, maintaining project transparency and accurate status; keeping manager, delivery area and portfolio manager informed
- Proactively identifies, resolves, and escalates (as needed) projects/program risks/issues to manager, portfolio manager and delivery area as needed
- Proactively plans staffing and make dynamic adjustments to maximize resource efficiencies and achieve project results
- Maintains resource allocation throughout the project
- Acts as an internal advocate for the project
- Identifies, coordinates, and communicates project dependency impact
- Responsible for third party vendor management
- Coordinates, documents, and communicates project plans and requirements
- Provides feedback on team member competencies
- Accountable for understanding business objectives and how the projects/program delivers them; driving adjustments in projects/program to more effectively achieve desired business results
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes both inside and outside the projects/program
- Ability to predict risk areas, design mitigation/contingency strategies and execute on these strategies to avoid issues
- Ability to lead across a wide variety of project types
- Education: College degree
- Experience: 5-10 years of related experience
- PMP Certification (Preferred but not required)
- Demonstrate track record in delivering complex projects and/or programs with a strong focus on execution
- Strong written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong skills in team leadership and conflict management
- Strong people oversight and mentoring skills
- Strong consultative, customer focus skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience with Agile projects is preferred
- Experience working on software products (SaaS, DaaS, mobile/web applications, etc) is preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.